China said Yes!!!
On Monday, July 30th -- day 53 of our wait for the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the China Center for Children's Welfare & Adoption (CCCWA) --
...we received the email from our agency with the subject line:
"YOUR LOA IS HERE!!!!!!"
Oh yeah....
...we said Yes too!!! :)
Now, lots of immigration paperwork and the final wait for our Travel Approval.
We'll be meeting our precious Lucy Mei in 10-14 weeks!!!


Congratulations! Now it will go fast, but still not fast enough :) I hope we will be able to visit the orphanage. If so, I will be sure to seek out Lucy Mei and Warren!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Crystal Sailer
Thanks Crystal!!!! Oh, how I'm praying for safe travels and a blessed journey to your precious Nathan!!
DeleteYay!!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Simply awesome!! Cannot wait to travel "through" you!! Nancy
ReplyDeleteThanks Nancy!! We love sharing our journey with you!! :)
DeleteBeautiful news!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen!!!
DeleteWoohoo! How did I just now see this?! Such a fast LOA! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tera! I know!!! We were VERY surprised!!! Travel is looking like last week in October!!!
Delete